We hold a large stock in Linwood including:
- chain sling fittings and chain slings to British Standard;
- US Federal Specification galvanised shackles up to 25 tonne SWL (safe working load);
- A large selection of eyebolts, chain slings and fittings up to 26.5 tonne SWL;
- Galvanised wire rope slings and fittings up to 21 tonne SWL;
- Web belt slings and round slings from 1 tonne to 6 tonne SWL of various lengths;
- Rigging screws, plate clamps, sheave blocks, chain blocks and lever hoists.
All lifting equipment that we supply conforms to the relevant British Standard and is supplies with a LOLER test certificate or certificate of conformity.
Material Handling Equipment
At Scotia we can supply, hire, repair, service, inspection, test and certify of various material handling equipment.
We stock new Tifors, (manual wire rope winches), winch wire ropes, fibre belt towing slings up to 10t SWL, grade 8 chain towing slings up to 20t SWL and can manufacture wire rope towing slings up to 17t SWL.
Material handling equipment is also available for hire including machinery skates, jacks, pumps rams and hoses, toe, rotational and bottle jacks, Tirfors and wire ropes.
We stock a wide range of load restraining equipment for sale including ratchets, load binding chain, load binders, rigging screws, hamburgers, restraining wire and fittings. Give us a call for a restraining solution to keep your load safe and secure during transportation.
We also hire a range of products including Tirfors, chain blocks, lever hoists, chain slings, wire rope slings, belt slings, shackles and eyebolts. Please contact the office for more details.
Almost any lifting equipment item we do not hold in stock is available on a next day delivery – please contact the office to enquire.